House with Multiple Occupancies Application

Property Licensing Application forms (including Selective and HMO)

Click apply now to apply for a property licence within the London Borough of Redbridge. Please email if you need any help with this application.

Fee increases from 1st Sept 2020

Please note that from the 1st of Sept 2020 all Redbridge licensing fees will be increasing. For further information on the current fees please click here and select your licence type.

You will have 6 weeks from the day you start your application to submit. Failure to complete your application within the 6 weeks may result in enforcement action being taken against you, and your licence fee may increase.

Any licensable property found operating without a licence will be open to prosecution by our enforcement team.

Apply now

Returning users log in here

Search public register

Click below to search the public register. If you believe that the details on the register are incorrect then email to contact the property licensing team.

Public Register